Although Enghouse Video has attempted to provide accurate information on the Website, Enghouse Video assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Enghouse Video may change the products, services or programs mentioned at any time without notice.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ENGHOUSE VIDEO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY ENGHOUSE VIDEO PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF ENGHOUSE VIDEO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Governing Laws and Regulations
Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Site in any way which violates such laws or regulations.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Website is at the user´s own risk and Enghouse Video is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Vidyo provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
Linking to Enghouse Video’s Website
Enghouse Video permits anyone to link to Vidyo´s website subject to the linker´s compliance with the following terms and conditions.
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Enghouse Video´s Website
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in Enghouse Video´s site
- Must not present misleading or false information about Enghouse Video´s products, services or programs
- Must not misrepresent Enghouse Video´s relationship with the linker
- Must not imply that Enghouse Video is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker´s services or products
- Must not use Enghouse Video´s logos or trademarks without prior written permission from Vidyo
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Enghouse Video request pursuant to Vidyo´s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Adaptive Video Layering, VidyoConferencing, VidyoDesktop, VidyoGateway, VidyoLine, VidyoMobile, VidyoPanorama, VidyoPortal, VidyoReplay, VidyoRoom, VidyoRouter and VidyoWay are trademarks and the Vidyo logo is a registered trademark of Vidyo, Inc. All other names of companies and products listed in this website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Safe Harbor Statement
This Site contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Securities Act of 1993, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, which are intended to be covered by the safe harbors created thereby. Words such as “expects”, “intends”, “plans”, “projects”, “believes”, “estimates” and similar expressions are used to identify such forward–looking statements. These statements are based on management´s current expectations and beliefs and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward–looking statements. Enghouse Video does not assume any obligation to update the forward–looking information contained on this Site.