Arkadin, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing collaboration service providers, with a full suite of audio, web, video and Unified Communications technologies, today announced a channel-specific video conferencing solution and distribution alliance with Vidyo, Inc. Under the agreement, Arkadin’s global channel partners will be able to resell the cloud-based ArkadinVideo service. Based on the advanced VidyoWorks platform and Arkadin’s platform and service, the solution has an editable interface that allows the channel to add their own logo and branding.
“This is a winning strategy for the channel to capitalize on the momentum of cloud-based video conferencing,” says Mark Alexander, president of Arkadin North America. “The joint solution offers the best quality technology on the market, supported by Arkadin’s user training and ongoing client care. Our channel partners have been asking for this and we’re confident it will be a profitable component of their collaboration portfolio.”
Cloud-based Model Delivers Compelling Benefits for the Channel
Vidyo’s next-generation platform enables desktop and mobile users as well as the more traditional room-based system offering significant advantages for channel partners and end users.
- High Definition [HD] video and high quality audio delivered securely in each call, enabling users to engage in virtual face-to-face collaborations that are reliable, secure and life-like.
- Up to nine simultaneous video displays on one screen.
- Simple and intuitive access from desktops, room systems, tablets or mobile devices via an easy to use interface.
- Vidyo’s patented Scalable Video Coding [SVC]-based platform adapts images to any network for the best quality pictures.
- Deployments are fast, scalable and affordable, with a low cost of ownership from the cloud
“Cloud-based visual collaboration technologies are fundamentally redefining the video conferencing market,” says David Maldow, analyst at the Human Productivity Lab. “The reliability, ease-of-use and affordability of today’s cutting edge solutions result in compelling productivity tools for businesses of all sizes to offer their entire workforces. The ArkadinVidyo solution is powered by leading visual collaboration technologies, combined with exceptional service, making it especially attractive for white
“Vidyo’s high-quality video conferencing uniquely scales telepresence to the masses,” said Rob Hughes, Chief Revenue Officer, Vidyo. “The ArkadinVideo solution takes it one step further and allows end user organizations and channel partners to utilize it with no investment in infrastructure.”